- Vinyl Decals
- Camping & Hiking
- Canoe Camping Lake Vinyl Decal Trailer Truck Laptop Tablet Vinyl Decal
FONT STYLES for Embroidery (Click to view)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 - 5 and get 10% off
- Buy 6 - 12 and get 15% off
- Buy 13 - 23 and get 20% off
- Buy 24 - 35 and get 25% off
- Buy 36 - 47 and get 30% off
- Buy 48 - 59 and get 35% off
- Buy 60 - 71 and get 40% off
Vinyl decals from HT’s Creations are an easy, no mess, and affordable way to add personality to your car, home or business or any non porous item. Our decals are available for either outdoor or indoor wall use. These are decals and are different than regular stickers.
We only use high quality Oracal vinyl.
• The decals can be easily applied to any smooth clean surface.
• Vehicle Windows, Vehicle Body Surfaces, Motorcycles, BMX Bikes, Mopeds, Bicycles, Helmets, Tractors, Trailers, Toolboxes, ATV's, Jet Skis, Surfboards, Snowmobiles, Snowboards, Skateboards, Drums, Guitars, Mirrors, Vanity, Toilet, Shower, Tile, Door, Cell Phones, Ipods, Laptops, Computer Towers, Kindles, Ipads, Boats, Hard Hats, Walls, Smooth Painted Surfaces, Store Windows, Plastic Boxes, Printers, Lockers, Doors, Laminate Surfaces, Video Game Consoles, X-box, Playstation, Notebooks, Cubby, Musical Instruments or Instrument Cases, File Cabinets, Cubicles, Desks, Tables, Lamp Bases, Sports Equipment, Corrugated Plastic, Banners, Metal Trash Cans....
• OUTDOOR WALL DECALS are waterproof and UV resistant.
• INDOOR WALL DECALS are easy to apply to any clean smooth surface and can be used on walls, wood, glass, tile, furniture, floors, windows, mirrors – the possibilities are endless. Your graphic will last indefinitely if you wish, or you can simply remove it when you are ready for a change. Our special vinyl wall decals will not leave a residue or harm the paint on your walls or furniture. YOU MUST INDICATE THAT THE DECAL IS FOR INDOOR USE in order to ensure that you are getting the correct non-permanent indoor vinyl decal. Our indoor wall decals are removeable but NOT reuseable.
• Let us know about other changes you might like in the special instructions box.
• The decal is contour cut with no background. They are SINGLE COLOR decals.
• The decal shape you see in the photo, is what will be applied to your surface. It will look painted on. The background color will be whatever you place them on.
• All of the decal graphics are premasked with clear application transfer tape, ready to apply with a credit card or squeegee.
There is NO CHARGE for reverse cutting a decal. This is usually done when you order a pair of decals and want one of them to face the opposite direction or you want to apply the decal to the inside of glass window instead of on the outside. If you need the decal mirror/reverse cut, please check the mirror/reverse cut checkbox or indicate your request in the special instructions.
Special vinyl application Squeegees available in our store are extremely helpful and recommended for the decal installation, but are not required. Our smaller decals can easily be applied with a credit card.
If you need to know the exact dimensions of the decal, please email us prior to ordering.
1) First clean the surface and make sure it is dry. Use a little RUBBING ALCOHOL to clean the area where the decal will be applied.
2) Carefully bend the paper in a corner to peel the Decal & Clear Transfer Tape from the paper.
*Be very careful not to let the decal touch the surface until you are ready to apply it. If it touches, it will stick and you will not be able to re-position it.
3) Slowly and carefully apply the Decal and Transfer Tape to the surface destination.
4) Firmly rub all areas of the decal (especially the edges) to ensure full adhesion. Use a credit card/other flat plastic/squeegee to smooth the decal down against the surface of the car.
5) Slowly peel the Transfer Tape away from the decal and surface.
6) Your Decal is finished!!!
Sometimes the decal will want to stick to the backing more than the substrate you are adhering it to (good cleaning with alcohol will reduce the chances of this). If this happens, use your finger to anchor the decal in place while you lift the decal off.
PLEASE PRINT AND READ VINYL DECAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS AND FAQ'S PRIOR TO INSTALLATION.